- Matcha is a fine powdered form of a special, shade-grown variety of Japanese green tea, stone ground into a fine powder which has a unique delectable flavor and a vibrant green color. Vahdam Teas has joined hands with a traditional Japanese plantation, combining their legacy of four generations.
- Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder for Weight Loss. Boosts Energy, Focus & Metabolism. Rich with ECGC Catechins.
- ???? CERTIFIED PURE JAPAN ORIGIN MATCHA TEA – Sourced Direct Farms in Uji, Japan. Non-GMO, Gluten Free & Vegan – 1.76oz – Brew Delicious Matcha Green Tea Latte.
- ????ANCIENT JAPANESE SUPERFOOD – Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder for Weight Loss. Boosts Energy, Focus & Metabolism. Rich with ECGC Catechins.
- CARBON & PLASTIC NEUTRAL BRAND – Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS – Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world’s freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India’s choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY – Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers’ children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.
Matcha Green Tea
Presenting Certified Pure Japan Origin Matcha Tea – Sourced Direct Farms in Shizouka, Japan.
Indulge yourself in a tea sourced directly from farms in Uji, Japan. Non-GMO, Gluten Free & Vegan.
|Dimensions||11,2 × 9,19 × 6,4 cm|
TIME OF DAY
Make the Perfect Cup
7Oz / 200ml Water at 80-90°C
Add 2 grams (1 teaspoon) to 10 ml of hot water
For iced, refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Add ice cubes
Any sweetener of your choice
There are no reviews yet.